Re: [AMBER] Using ante-mmpbsa.py to create prmtops

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 12:00:33 -0600

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Hunter Brown <bassoongoon.earthlink.net> wrote:
> Thanks for showing me that mask. I am still getting the error:
>
> SelectionError: Invalid selection! Integers expected.
> Exiting. All files have been retained.
>
> Is this a problem with my script (selecting residues?) or something more concerning?

I assumed that qm_residues would accept a mask expression, but looking
at the manual that may not be the case:

"qm_residues Comma- or semicolon-delimited list of complex residues to
treat with quantum mechanics..."

mmpbsa gurus may want to correct me here, but maybe you could try

qm_residues='N-M'

or

qm_residues='N,M,O'

where {N M O} are residue numbers.