Re: [AMBER] Using ante-mmpbsa.py to create prmtops

From: Hunter Brown <bassoongoon.earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 11:17:34 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Thank you so much. I decided to let MMPBSA choose ligand and receptor masks.

Here is my modified input file:

Input file for running PB and GB
&general
   startframe=85, endframe=200, verbose=1, interval=5,entropy=1,
/
&gb
  ifqnt=1, qm_residues=:, qm_theory=AM1, qmcharge_com=-8, qmcharge_lig=4, qmcharge_rec=-12, igb=2, saltcon=0.100
/
&pb
  istrng=0.100,
/

And here is the output (what is the selection error?):

sander found! Using /home/Hunter/amber12/bin/sander
mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using /home/Hunter/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /home/Hunter/amber12/bin/cpptraj
ptraj found! Using /home/Hunter/amber12/bin/ptraj
SelectionError: Invalid selection! Integers expected.
Exiting. All files have been retained.

I appreciate the help,

-Hunter Brown