Re: [AMBER] MM-GBSA igb=2 or igb=5? [Ref: Exploring Protein Native States and Large-Scale Conformational Changes With a Modified Generalized Born Model]

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 12:09:00 +0800

Dear Profs Case and Simmerling,
Thanks for your comments. It seems to me that we can only use igb=2 or igb=5 when we do the calculation on per residue decomposition energy analysis.
Can I also use igb=8 or igb=1 for decomposition energies?
Thanks for the reference paper, we shall study it in more details. Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Catherine.