[AMBER] igb8 SURFTEN SURFOFF

From: berin karaman <berinkaraman.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 01:33:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber Users,

I would like to ask which SURFTEN and SURFOFF parameters we should use for igb = 8 calculations for the protein systems ?

Is there any recommended input parameters that we should specify in the input file for running igb = 8 ?
And I couldnt also find what is the default values for SURFTEN and SURFOFF parameters implemented in AMBER for igb = 8?

I have read the manual and try to google and search the mailing list but couldnt find any statement about this issue. I may just missed it maybe but it would be very nice if you can comment on it.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best regards,

Berin Karaman

Medicinal Chemistry
Institute of Pharmacy
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg
Wolfgang-Langenbeck-Str. 4
06120 Halle (Saale), Germany