[AMBER] Methods for RESP charge generation

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:05:02 -0400

Dear AMBER community,

I am wondering if there are other ways of generating RESP charges besides
(1) using Gaussian/antechamber and (2) the RED Server (
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/) recommended to me by Dr.
Francois-Yves Dupradeau.

I have been getting internet hits for a program RESP that appeared to be
separate from the Antechamber module in AMBER7, but whose functionality was
perhaps combined with Antechamber in AMBER8. I just wanted to make sure
that this was the case, and that I'm not missing any other major programs
or ways to generate RESP charges.

Thank you all, and have a great weekend,

Kamali Sripathi