[AMBER] ´ð¸´: ´ð¸´: ´ð¸´: timecorr

From: Hongyi WU <why0713.sjtu.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 22:53:41 +0800

Hi Daniel,

I've already had try on "matrix correl" for dynamic cross-correlation map:
Parm R.prmtop
trajin R.mdcrd
matrix correl name correlation .CA out correl.matrix

But can I define different masks for different residues in this command?

I have already tried "crosscor", another command you mentioned to me, like
this:
Parm R.prmtop
trajin R.mdcrd
vector v1 center :1.N
vector v2 center :2.CB
crosscor v1 v2 out 1_2.crosscor

But I get all zeros.

Thanks again.

Hongyi

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: Daniel Roe [mailto:daniel.r.roe.gmail.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2013Äê7ÔÂ22ÈÕ 0:03
ÊÕ¼þÈË: AMBER Mailing List
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [AMBER] ´ð¸´: ´ð¸´: timecorr

Hi,

If you want to calculate a coordinate covariance matrix use either the
'matrix covar' or 'matrix mwcovar' (for mass-weighted) commands. If you want
to calculate a matrix of the correlation between atomic positions (which is
also called 'dynamic cross-correlation map) use the 'matrix correl' command,
which calculates matrix entries as:

See the AmberTools 13 manual for more information about these commands. Hope
this helps,

-Dan