Re: [AMBER] Antechamber atom types and all_nuc94.in atom descriptions

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:36:13 -0400

Dear Francois,

Thank you very much for your detailed response, and I'm sorry for not
including my job number. I felt my question was more general, and so didn't
think the job number was necessary. I've also read over the links you sent
me, but I just wanted to make sure.

Thank you so much again, and have a great weekend,

Kamali