[AMBER] Amber force field for Benzene sulfonamide.

From: loue chen <lauimi.883.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 01:04:59 +0800

Dear all,

  I am interested in molecular dynamics simulation with small molecule and
protein to explore selectivity mechanism. But unfortunately I have
encountered some problem and I need help.

1). The ligand I am using, contains Benzene sulfonamide group.

2). I found that Amber force field parameters for this particular group are
missing.

3). I tried to use prmcheck in order to use default force field but the
results were not satisfactory.

4). During my search on google I got prmtop file at the following link (
http://archive.ambermd.org/200806/0257.html)but I don’t know how to
transfer these parameters to forcmod.

So I need help to get the force field file for this group (Benzene
sulfonamide). I will be grateful for this favor.

--
*Regards,*
*Tahir Ali Chohan*