Re: [AMBER] Antechamber atom types and all_nuc94.in atom descriptions

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 18:54:40 +0200

Kamali,

> Thank you for the confirmation. I just submitted jobs to Ante_RED, and
> everything seems to be working correctly. No problems were caused; I was
> only worried that I may have done something to hurt the server :)

I forgot: the problem you encountered is reported in the FAQ:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/faq.php#16

If you could "hurt the server" as a client - this would mean the code
would have a big problem... BTW recently we have corrected a series of
bugs/limitations making the communications within R.E.D. Server far
more efficient; however when the network, the electricity power or the
file system is down - it does not work ;-)

regards, Francois

           F.-Y. Dupradeau
                 ---
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/FyD/