Re: [AMBER] Resp fiiting method and theory

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:11:26 +0200

Dear Carlos T. Nieto,

I would start by:
http://ambermd.org/doc6/html/AMBER-sh-19.4.html#sh-19.4

then see: http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/reference.php
read:
  W.D. Cornell, P. Cieplak, C.I. Bayly & P.A. Kollman J. Am. Chem.
Soc. 1993, 115, 9620-9631. [Abstract]
  C.I. Bayly, P. Cieplak, W.D. Cornell & P.A. Kollman J. Phys. Chem.
1993, 97, 10269-10280, [Abstract]
  P. Cieplak, W.D. Cornell, C.I. Bayly & P.A. Kollman J. Comput. Chem.
1995, 16, 1357-1377. [Abstract]

Finally you might be interested in:

regards, Francois