Re: [AMBER] question of Radius of Gyration

From: Chinh Su Tran To <chinh.sutranto.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:58:46 +0800

Dear Dr. Ross,

Im sorry for this late question. As you suggested in the previous thread
that it's a need to perform the vacuum dynamics, may I know what this step
is for?
What can I expect from these results? Did you mean to "mess up" somewhat
both the structures before the long runs with solvent?

Im sorry my knowledge is limited and I hate blackbox. I wanna know more
about the process and the meaning behind.

Thank you.

Chinh