Re: [AMBER] problem (re)compiling pmemd.cuda_SPFP: Reading module netcdf at line 23 column 34: Expected integer

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:53:47 +0100

Many thanks for the quick response (as always!)
Removing $AMBERHOME/include/netcdf.mod (manually) indeed did the trick.

BTW, Jason's suggestion that would allow ./configure bypass the NetCDF
configure altogether if the existing NetCDF 'works', sounds great.
My incompatible netcdf.mod was indeed likely due to using different
compilers previously, but I think there may be good reasons to use
different compilers for different executables, e.g. sander.MPI and
pmemd.cuda.

Thanks,
Marc