Re: [AMBER] fix_traj_parm.py problems

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 01:12:24 -0300

Sure thing.
Error: Atom 5311 was assigned a lower molecule # than previous atom.
Error: This can happen if bond information is incorrect or missing.
Error: Detected # of molecules is 7615. If this is incorrect and your
Error: topology does not have bond information (e.g. PDB file), try
Error: increasing the bond search cutoff offset (currently 0.200000).
Error: e.g. 'parm HOH_wat.prmtop bondsearch <new offset>'.
Error: This can also happen if the atoms in your molecules are not
Error: sequential (e.g. molecule 1 is atoms 1-4,10-14 and molecule 2
Error: is atoms 5-9,15-20). This can be fixed using the 'setMolecules'
Error: command in parmed.py.
Error: could not determine molecule information for HOH_wat.prmtop.
Error: SetSolventInfo: No molecule information.
Error: could not determine solvent information for HOH_wat.prmtop.

Then I get, for example:
Warning: autoimage: Parm HOH_wat.prmtop does not contain molecule
information