[AMBER] Problems with generating histograms in AMBER tutorial 18

From: Yip Yew Mun <yipy0005.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:44:39 +0800

Hi,

I was trying tutorial 18 where there was a step which requires me to generate histograms using cpptraj. The command was "hist rmsph,*,*,.1,* norm out <output filename>". However, when I executed this command, it gave the following error: Unknown Command hist". So I wish to ask what is wrong with that command and how do I generate histograms using cpptraj?

Thanks.

Regards
Yip Yew Mun
Graduate, Masters
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Nanyang Technological University