Re: [AMBER] fix_traj_parm.py problems

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:04:14 -0300

Hi Jason. Indeed my input had a silly mistake. Instead of using -x to
indicate the output trajectory, I used -y again. Very silly indeed.
Now I have another error.
The input line
./fix_traj_parm.py -p HOH_wat.prmtop -y mdcrd.md2 mdcrd.md3 -o
fixedparm.prmtop -x fixed.mdcrd
seems to be correct, but an error comes up anyway:

Re-ordering the trajectories. This may take awhile...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./fix_traj_parm.py", line 110, in <module>
    pbcang =
newtraj.createVariable('cell_angular','d',('frame','cell_angular'))
IOError: netcdf: NetCDF: String match to name in use

I have tried with two different sets of trajectories and the error was the
same.