Re: [AMBER] First to Second Frame Position Jump

From: Parker de Waal <Parker.deWaal09.kzoo.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:31:55 -0400

Hi Daniel,

upon first glance my system does seem to have reached a density equilibrium
before the 1 ns equil simulation is run. Please see attached density plot
-> http://research.parkerdewaal.com/furge/density.xlsx

I'll re-run the equil simulation for 1000 steps, writing every 10, and
report back soon.

Best,
Parker