Re: [AMBER] Re-Imaging Trajectories

From: ET <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 21:26:11 +0100

What you say is very interesting Jason. I had not realized this. I thought
that merely turning netcdf option on for restart and coordinate files
should resolve this problem. So I guess any GPU run should have iwrap=1 on
as standard. It would be worth making this clear in the manual and AMBER
GPU webpage as it seems like a gotcha that many people would be caught out
by.

Also considering the ongoing issues with some of the GPU's it would help
with troubleshooting what appears to be an ephemeral problem.