Re: [AMBER] Assigning protonation o residues for parallel tempering

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:31:20 +0900

If you are asking whether protonation states affect PT/REMD simulations,
then yes.

If you want to manually change the protonation state, edit the PDB residue
name
to be HID or HIP according to whichever you think is the most appropriate
(and delete
any extra hydrogens if necessary). Then load the modified PDB into LEaP.

-Dan

Dr. Daniel J. Sindhikara <http://www.dansindhikara.com/Information.html>
Ritsumeikan University <http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/eng/>
sindhikara.gmail.com <http://www.dansindhikara.com>