[AMBER] AMBER GPU Job Write Fails

From: Mona Minkara <mona.minkara.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:42:13 -0400

Hi,
On numerous occasions I have run AMBER jobs on a GPU which, although they
appear to be running, fail to write output. Our HPC staff suggests that:

It seems to be running, although I do see that it
keeps calling cudaThreadSynchronize in gpu_calculate_kinetic_energy_. Similar
with the two GPU case, it might be looping over some calls.

If anyone has encountered this type of problem with GPU jobs failing to
write please let me know if there are suggestions for fixing this or if
there is a bug fix.

Thanks,

Mona