Re: [AMBER] Residue chirality

From: Karl N. Kirschner <kkirsch.scai.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:21:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

  At one time there was a bug concerning this in tleap (and g/sleap??), and I am not sure if it was ever corrected. If I recall correctly, the only work-around I found was to construct the enantiomer using an external editor (e.g. PyMol) and load it into xleap. This preserved the connectivity and dihedral angles.

Cheers,
Karl