Re: [AMBER] Units of summary files produced by process_mdout.perl

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 15:21:27 -0700

Hi Hunter,

The units are exactly the same as those in the mdout file - the
process_mdout.pl script doesn't do any processing of the values, it simply
finds them in mdout and routes them to the correct summary file. Therefore
the units should indeed be kcal/mol for energy and picoseconds for time.

All the best
Ross