Re: [AMBER] AMBER COMPATIBILITIES

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:38:34 +0900

Yes, it´s compatible with LINUX. You can find a lot of information such as
this on ambermd.org and in the amber manual.

Dr. Daniel J. Sindhikara <http://www.dansindhikara.com/Information.html>
Ritsumeikan University <http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/eng/>
sindhikara.gmail.com <http://www.dansindhikara.com>