[AMBER] installing Amber 11 and Amber tools 1.5

From: Muthukumaran R <kumaran.bicpu.edu.in>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 09:36:25 +0530

Amber users,

I am installing Amber 11 and Ambertools 1.5 first time on Intel Xeon
workstation working on CentOS6.3 (64 bit), While applying Amber11 patches
for the bug fixes 1-23, I meet with errors shown below.

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file src/sander/short_ene.f.rej
patching file src/pmemd/src/cuda/gpu.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 442.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 3033.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 3068.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 3859.

 the log file is attached with this mail for the convenience

but while patching AmberTools (bugfixes 1-28) didn't encounter any errors.

Ignoring these errors while patching, then I continued the amber
installation. While testing amber with "make tests", 15 of them failed of
which most of them were sander pbsa associated files.

suggestions will greatly help me,

cheers,
Muthukumaran R