[AMBER] Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:18:37 +0530 (IST)

Hello All
I am doing nmode entropy calculation using MMPBSA.py module of protein-DNA complex.
I have calculated enthalpy from same trajectory and using same topology of
complex, receptor and ligand successfully but when I am doing entropy
calculation it is showing error

Line minimizer aborted: rounding error
Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound
Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound
Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound
Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound
Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound
Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound
Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound
Line minimizer aborted: step at lower bound

I have already checked in amber mailing list regarding this error and according
to suggestion also checked the intermediate trajectory
(_MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd,_MMPBSA_receptor.mdcrd and _MMPBSA_ligand.mdcrd) and all
thses are fine.

I am not getting reason behind error so can anyone please suggest me how to
resolve this error.

With regards
Sangita Kachhap
SRF