Re: [AMBER] AMBER atom types in parm10.dat don't match antechamber

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:04:48 -0400

Ok, problem solved. The call to parmchk just needed to be changed as
follows:

parmchk -i <mol2name> -f mol2 -o <frcmodname> -p
$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/parm10.dat

the default is to pass "-p gaff.dat". Maybe this could be bypassed by not
creating an frcmod, but I couldn't get the types loaded from leaprc.ff10 to
match those assigned in tleap.

Regardless, I think my ends have been achieved.
Brian