Re: [AMBER] NVE Energy/Temperature Drift Issue

From: James W. Snyder, Jr. <jsnyder3.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 21:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

Yeah, so I am not totally sure how much the energy is drifting because there is a lot of noise. The temperature drifts by 60K is 120ps roughly. Also, I am using an explicit solvent model/solvation sphere. From what I understood, this warranted using ntb=0 and igb=0. If that's not the case, please let me know. Also, I don't really want to write the results every step. Those comments are residual from when I was debugging something. I think dsum_tol = 0.000001 is also from something else, but I didn't bother removing it because it has no impact on the calculation.

Thanks,

Jim