Re: [AMBER] Experiences with GTX 780 in the framework of Amber calculations ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:14:29 +0200

Hi Ian,

thanks for your info and maybe the "new light" to this story.

My Titans are both from EVGA and moreover superclocked version
(EVGA GTX TITAN Superclocked Signature ). Would be nice to know
GPU specifications of all the other "members of the club".

Anyway Scott confirmed that in NVIDIA were able to reproduce cuFFT/Titan
errs. I would assume that they perhaps tried to reproduce it on more GPUs
also including more producers (EVGA, Gigabyte, ASUS, GAINWARD or ZOTAC) to
better/more easily understood the root of all these problems.

BTW did you tried to test the reproducibility of the results (using your
own molecular systems
or those from Amber benchmarks here especially JAC NVE/NPT ones ?).

    Best,

      Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/