Re: [AMBER] Experiences with GTX 780 in the framework of Amber calculations ?

From: Gould, Ian R <i.gould.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:34:15 +0000

Dear All

I am running 4 stock Titan Gigabyte GTX TITAN's and have not had any
problems with them and they have been running flat out for a while. From
all the bandwidth on this issue could it be something specific to the
EVGA? Does anyone have experience with the ASUS, GAINWARD or ZOTAC Titans?

Cheers
Ian

Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will
forgive us everything, even our intellects.
Oscar Wilde
--
Dr Ian R Gould, FRSC.
Reader in Computational Chemical Biology