Re: [AMBER] Protein leaving periodic box

From: Hailin Huang <hailin.huang.my.liu.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:28:44 -0400

Hi Dan,

I am not quite familiar with using cpptraj. Here is what I did:

>parm 3TNP-with2ADPmg.prmtop
Warning: Could not determine atomic number from mass (3.000000) [DX1 ]
Warning: Could not determine atomic number from name [DX1 ]
(more of these warnings are skipped)
>trajin prod20.rst
         [prod20.rst] contains 1 frames.
>autoimage
     AUTOIMAGE: To box center based on center of mass, anchor is first
molecule.
>trajout test20.rst
>quit

I could not get any output files. Could you correct me if I did anything
wrong?

Thank you,
Richard