Re: [AMBER] Cellulose NVE with pmemd.cuda.MPI

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:07:31 -0700

My current suggestion is the same as Ross's - do not run MPI with one
process.

This is not a bug worth fixing IMO. And that's because I'm currently
redesigning the multi-GPU architecture to reflect the tripling in AMBER
performance since I wrote it. I'd rather put my time into the future than
address a use case that's kinda useless.

if see this with REMD runs, that's a whole different matter. Otherwise
it's will not fix because I'm building something to replace it.

Scott