Re: [AMBER] Cellulose NVE with pmemd.cuda.MPI

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:19:12 -0700

Dear Yoshihisa,

Granted this should not be failing in this way but I have to question why
you would want to run with mpirun -np 1? - All it does is add overhead and
slow the simulation down. It is also a configuration that is not tested,
hence why it has not been noticed that it was failing.

We'll take a look.

All the best
Ross