Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py and cpptraj error

From: Sorensen, Jesper <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 02:12:23 +0000

I haven't exactly changed anything, but I did use ptraj (and cpptraj to test) to convert the trajectory from DCD to mdcrd, since MMPBSA.py won't accept dcd files.

Now I went back and specified nobox in the ptraj step and this does get me past the cpptraj stage of the script.

For the next stage as a test I am only using 1 frame, and here is my next problem.
MMPBSA.py calculates this for the complex (very slowly compared to amber11), and then afterwards it stops and writes the FINAL....dat file, without having calculated the receptor or ligand contributions. Any clues here?

I should say this is a fresh amber-installation as of yesterday with all updates and upgrades applied.

Jesper