[AMBER] tleap has error by applying amber ff03ua

From: Chris Moth <Chris.Moth.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:56:25 -0500

I also just ran into the "could not find angle parameter" problem below.

It an be duplicated with a quick chimera-sketch of a dimer (Pro Arg) as
"loadpdb" input to tleap (with leaprc linked to
$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff03

I also note that the NPRO charges are still not integral in Amber 12,
and there are several emails on the reflector about that, going back to
2009.

These recommended charges should probably be committed to the
distribution base libraries:

http://archive.ambermd.org/200906/0359.html

which reads:

"From: Jun Wang <jwang20.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 00:35:39 +0100

Dear Edyta,

The total charge of PRO should be an integer. The correct charges of H2 and
H3 are both 0.471856.

Best,
Jun Wang
"