Re: [AMBER] Graphene topology from GAFF

From: Hector A. Baldoni <hbaldoni.unsl.edu.ar>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:40:11 -0300 (ARGSL-ST)

Dear Karl,

Attached you will find a tar.gz file with the graphene setup you are
asking for. However, you might complaint about the charges I used but let
me cite Lewis Carroll in "Alice in Wonderland":

"Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cheshire Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cheshire Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.

So, if your sistem is supposed to be a "toy model", it doesn't much matter
which charge scheme you use.

Best wishes,
Hector.

 Dr. Hector A. Baldoni