Re: [AMBER] PEG

From: Bailey, Steven <s.bailey.lancaster.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:24:48 +0000

Thank you David.

I have just changed my executable from pmemd.MPI to sander.MPI.
This resulted in a fairly obvious error: Must have more residues than processors. As I have only 3 molecules in this test case then in retrospect I would have expected this. Nevertheless this error did not show up on the pmemd.MPI run.

I then ran the job in serial mode sander and low and behold have 'jiggling' molecules.
So does this mean I have not compiled pmemd.MPI correctly or should pmemd.MPI produce the same error as sander.MPI and crash?

Steve

Dr S Bailey
Department of Physics
Lancaster University UK