Re: [AMBER] PEG

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:36:28 +0200

Dear Steve,

I guess you mean by PEG polyethylenglycol?
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyethylene_glycol

What is the conformation used in charge derivation for PEG?
Instead of a whole molecule approach, you could use the building block
approach implemented in R.E.D. Server and polymerize the elementary
building block.

Polymerization of PEG is described in R.E.DD.B.:
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-84/

regards, Francois