[AMBER] PEG

From: Bailey, Steven <s.bailey.lancaster.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:18:24 +0000

Antechamber and Gaff

Setting up a complex of a number of PEG chain linked units I then run antechamber to obtain charges and input files.
The MD simulation uses igb=1.
After equilibrating to 300K I examine the MD output and the molecules show no interaction i.e. they seem to be frozen with no twisting and no vdW nor charge interactions. When running using a Dreiding force field for example in other MD packages there is a great deal of interaction. Can anyone advise what might be going wrong or would this be expected using the Gaff force field.

Steve

Dr S Bailey
Department of Physics
Lancaster University UK