[AMBER] hydrogen bond pattern

From: Rasha Alqus <rasha.alqus.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:51:31 +0000

Dear Amber users,

My system is formed from chains of carbohydrate, the chains are connected together by hydrogen bond, a recent paper have published two type of hydrogen bond pattern present for the system. I have built my system but i would like to know how i can set the hydrogen bond between the chains.

note:

I have intra- and inter hydrogen bonds between the chain (O6 donates its proton to an intra-chain hydrogen bond O2. Then O2 donates to an inter-chain H bond with O6)

Am using Amber12 and GLYCAM06 force field

Any idea how to set hydrogen bond using AMBER and if not any suggestion to use other programs

Many thanks for the help in advance

Am using Amber12 and GLYCAM06 force field

Thank you
Regards
Rasha