Re: [AMBER] Questions about installation of Amber11

From: Changqing Yan <ycqchemical.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:57:08 +0800

dac,

My OS is Ubuntu 12.10 and complier is gnu.

C.Q.

Message: 19
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 07:41:20 -0400
From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Questions about installation of Amber11

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013, Changqing Yan wrote:

> possible FAILURE: check mdout.110D.min.dif
> /home/jack/Downloads/Amber11/amber11/test/sander_pbsa_ipb2

Something is wrong with the test procedure on your system; the "diff"
outputs
that should be in this file appear to be missing. Running the tests by hand
may help.

Letting us know what your OS and compiler are may offer some clues. As far
as
I can remember, no one has ever reported a problem similar to this one
before.

...dac