[AMBER] In regards to my previous question

From: Hunter Brown <bassoongoon.earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:45:22 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

This is Hunter again. I forgot to mention the Cygwin packages I have:

libzzip-devel
netcdf
libnetcdf-devel
Devel

autobuild
autoconf
autoconf2.1
automake
automake1.11

flex
gcc4
gcc4-core
gcc4-g++
gcc4-fortran
gdb (Optional — this is for debugging)
libtool
make
makedepend
patchutils
readline
zlib-devel

gd
gnuplot
jpeg
libnetpbm-devel (This is the movie-making program that VMD uses, but may not be necessary for Windows)
libpng
libtiff-devel
Interpreters

perl
python
tcl
tcl-tk
Net

openssh
Python

python-tkinter
Shells

bash-completion (Optional, but I highly recommend it!)
tcsh
xterm
Utils

bc (Optional — command-line calculator ideal for bash-scripting)
patch
util-linux
Web

wget (Optional, but several workflows published for Amber use it to download files from the command-line)

libXt-devel
xinit
xorg-scripts
xorg-server-devel
libXext
libXext-devel
zlib
libbz2

Hunter Brown
Bassoonist, Contrabassoonist, Composer, Chemical Engineering Major