Re: [AMBER] What is minimum GPU bandwidth to get AMBER to run properly?

From: ET <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:32:26 +0100

Thanks for the info Ross! :)

Just to clarify. When you say single GPU runs, do you mean that there is
only one card in the machine, or does this also include two GPUs not
working together, but performing a solo run each. i.e. not communicating
with each other.

Also what number exactly counts as a low value of ntpr, ntwr, ntwx, ntwe or
ntwv? Is 250 ok?

Additionally, could you let me know what bandwidth value I need to have a
minimum of to run two GPUs in a machine that are not working together?

Br,