Re: [AMBER] How to avoid tleap error *** Error: tl_getline(): not interactive, use stdio.

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:20:20 +0900

Thank you for your suggestions.
It lets me cool down...

I completely forgot to see logs..
Thanks again.

Best

                        IK

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Swails [mailto:jason.swails.gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:06 PM
To: AMBER Mailing List
Subject: Re: [AMBER] How to avoid tleap error *** Error: tl_getline(): not
interactive, use stdio.

On Jun 10, 2013, at 8:15 AM, "kurisaki" <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
wrote:

> Dear Amber users and developers,
>
> I want to run tleap with a script which has ca 10000 commands.
>
> However, when I used the script, I encountered
>
> *** Error: tl_getline(): not interactive, use stdio.
>
> I guess it occurred because of large script file,
> But can I avoid this situation by change the
> Memory for tleap?

What makes you think this? This would surprise me. My suggestion is try to
narrow down exactly which command is failing. Insert the command 'quit' in
different places in the script until you can determine the line before which the
error does not occur and after which the error does occur. Then look at that
line and see what could be done differently.

It's also possible that the leap log file will indicate what line it failed on.
To my knowledge there is no stopFailingOnBigFiles command in tleap (and if there
was I would hope it would be the default option).

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate