[AMBER] Lipid11 DMPC

From: Kanin Wichapong <kanin.wichapong.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:56:54 +0200

Dear Amber Users,

 I tried to prepare membrane proteins for running simulation using lipid11
force field. However, I found some problems during the preparation.
Charmmlipid2amber.x successfully converted DMPC lipid from charmm format to
AMBER format. However, during leap its seems that lipid11 cannot generate
parameters for lipid DMPC. I have looked in the Amber Manual and found that
at the moment lipid11 does not yet includes the parameters/force field for
lipid DMPC. Do I understand it correct? The parameters for DMPC will be
included in lipid12, right? And if so, when lipid12 is available?

 Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

 Best Regards,

Kanin Wichapong