Re: [AMBER] search for a method name: 'targeted molecular dynamics'?

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 16:59:38 +0900

I believe the name targeted MD is already taken:
Schlitter, J., et al. "Targeted molecular dynamics simulation of
conformational change-application to the T↔ R transition in insulin."
Molecular Simulation 10.2-6 (1993): 291-308.

In my opinion, Steered MD might be better since although steered MD is
often used with Jarzynski, it doesn't necessarily have to.
But you should check the references.

-Dan

Dr. Daniel J. Sindhikara <http://www.dansindhikara.com/Information.html>
Ritsumeikan University <http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/eng/>