Re: [AMBER] experiences with EVGA GTX TITAN Superclocked - memtestG80 - UNDERclocking in Linux ?

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 09:31:17 -0700

And bingo...

At the very least, the reciprocal sum is intermittently inconsistent...
This explains the irreproducible behavior...

And here's the level of inconsistency:
31989.38940628897399 vs
31989.39168370794505

That's error at the level of 1e-7 or a somehow missed single-precision
transaction somewhere...

The next question is figuring out why... This may or may not ultimately
explain the crashes you guys are also seeing...