Re: [AMBER] Seg Fault in antechamber while writing ANTECHAMBER_AM1BCC_PRE.AC

From: Jacob Monroe <jim5bm.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:02:49 -0400

Francois and David,

Thank you both very much for your suggestions. Francois, looking at the
links you provided, I will certainly investigate different ways of
parameterizing the molecule in representative units. I was hesitant to do
this at first since the molecule contains an extended network of aromatic
rings linked by oxygen atoms, but agree that it is certainly worth looking
into.

I have amber11 with AmberTools 1.4 installed on CentOS. I have not had any
trouble with any other molecules, only this one. The sqm.in file is
attached if you would like to try and reproduce the error. Again, thank
you for your advice and time.

Best,
Jacob