Re: [AMBER] vlimit exceed followed by SHAKE failure

From: seçkin Boz <bozseckin.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 14:06:22 +0300

> HO 0.0000 0.0000 same as ho
>
> Note that atom type HO has zero LJ parameters.

I found an article which gives the parameter for H that bond with N or O.
When I use these parameters my problem solved. In parm99.dat there is no LJ
parameters for some of the atoms. I look at the article referred, there are
no LJ parameter for these atoms also. You can change these for HO atom type
sigma = 1.06 epsilon 0.03. (J. Comp. Chem Freindorf v.26 2005 p.1270).

Thank you very much for your time saving suggestions.

seckin