Re: [AMBER] Error in Membrane protein Simulation

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 16:42:53 -0700

The charmmlipid2amber.x file was only ever designed to convert Lipid
residues from Charmm naming over to AMBER naming - it ignores amino acids.
In principle we could add functionality to convert the amino acids over to
iupac naming but ideally what would be better is to try to make a more
comprehensive 'pdb' cleaner for AMBER that is smart and can convert
multiple inputs into what AMBER expects. Perhaps a nice summer project for
a good student.

All the best
Ross