Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py error

From: Le,Huy Tuan <huy.le.louisville.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:10:54 +0000

Hello Jason,

My input file is as follow. I did not have many changes to the default parameters. My system is a DNA segment solvated in an truncated octahedron box. I have tried to supply the unsolvated prmtop created by myself from cpptraj and one created using the ante-MMPBSA.py script. I have also tried running MMPBSA.py by giving it only the unsolvated prmtop. The stripped mdcrd while for this was created with trajout in cpptraj. In all cases, the same problem occurred.

&general
   keep_files=0, entropy=1,
/
&gb
   igb=1, saltcon=0.400,
/

My command for running it is

MMPBSA.py -O -i dna.in -o -dna-mmpbsa.txt -sp dna-solvated.prmtop -cp dna-stripped.prmtop -y dna-solvated.mdcrd or
MMPBSA.py -O -i dna.in -o -dna-mmpbsa.txt -cp dna-stripped.prmtop -y dna-stripped.mdcrd

Thanks.

Huy Le