Re: [AMBER] FW: Busco informacion sobre AMBER

From: ros <rodrigogalindo.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 01:09:29 -0500

Hello Patricia!
This is mainly an English speaking community but I think we can help
with your question.

Molecular Dynamics simulations use empirical data to represent
molecules. All the empirical data forms what is called a Force Field
file which describes the bonded and non-bonded terms of atoms. The
bonded terms are mainly bond, angle and dihedrals terms and the
non-bonded terms are the van der Waals and eletrostatic interactions.
NAMD, AMBER, CHARMM and GROMACS have slight differences and extra
terms but all use the same idea. For amber, you can find the
equations that describe the forces in page 13 of the AMBER manual
available here (http://ambermd.org/doc12/Amber12.pdf).

Hope that helps!

Rodrigo.

PS. Si necesitas más ayuda, mándame mensaje directo a mi correo.